Achilleion - Palaiokastritsa - Cfu town tour
In this tour the visitor can see two of the highlights spots of Corfu island and the historical town of Corfu in a short time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Achilleion Museum
- Entry/Admission - Corfu Old Town
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Achilleion Museum, Gastouri 491 00 Greece
Achilleion palace or Sissis Palace as the locals call it is one of the thing that should see in corfu island .Is about the history of Greece thouth the eyes of a foreign queen that she loved Creece and she lived and die in Corfu.Though the legendary statues you will see the famous statue of Achilleas at the time of his death.Everything in the palace has a story to tell .
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Palaiokastritsa, Palaiokastritsa, Corfu, Ionian Islands
Palaiokastritsa beach is famous about the blue caves and her crystal clear but very cold waters.You have the opportunity though the traditional boats to see the blue caves and the exotic small empty beaches near them to swim.Another option is to enjoy a meal at the locals restaurant next to the sea or if you have the need to visit the old monastery up to the hill and admire his breathtaking view.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Corfu Old Town, Agias Sofias 24, Corfu Town Greece
The old town of Corfu is one of the protected by UNESCO places in the world.The narrow streets, the churces and of course the two big fortresses make it one of the kind.See the biggest square in the Balcans , walk and discover in every road something new.Taste local food and products.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up at travelers choice
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.