Acolman-Teotihuacán-Plaza of the Three Cultures- Craft Workshop
• Enjoy an historic panoramic tour of Plaza de las Tres Culturas
• Admire the Teotihuacán Pyramids and its extention
• Discover art in a handicraft and taste delicious Tequila, Mezcal and Pulque
• Let monastery Acolman to surprise you
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Panoramic visit to Plaza de las Tres Culturas
- Admission and visit to the Archaeological Zone of Teotihuacan
- Visit artisan workshop and taste of tequila, mezcal and pulque
- Travel Insurance & taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Teotihuacan Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Ex Convent of Acolman
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Admission to the Monastery Museum at Acolman
- It is not possible to climb the pyramids due to the pandemic
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza de las tres culturas, Eje Central esquina Eje Uno Norte Tlatelolco, Mexico City 06900 Mexico
Enjoy this experience by taking a panoramic tour of the Plaza de las Tres Culturas. There you will find vestiges of the pyramids of pre-Hispanic Mexico, the Temple of Santiago Apostol which belonged to the Mexico of the Colony and Modern Mexico, represented by the modern nearby buildings.
Stop At: Teotihuacan Pyramids, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
We continue to Teotihuacán considered one of the most important archaeological zones of Mexico with more than four kilometers of extension. The Prehispanic City of Teotihuacan was one of the largest urban centers in the ancient world, which concentrated a population greater than 100,000 inhabitants in its time of maximum splendor. We will visit the monumental Pyramids of the Sun and Moon, the temple of the Quetzalpapalotl, the citadel and the avenue of the dead.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Ex Convent of Acolman, Calzada de los Agustinos S/N Centro, Acolman 55748 Mexico
We will also know a handicraft center, where we will give an explanation about the craftsmanship and traditional drink (Includes tasting of Tequila, Mezcal and Pulque) and the monastery of Acolman dating from the sixteenth century.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Av. de la República 154, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available ONLY from the hotels shown at the moment making the reservation, as long as you are hosted in one of them. Customers must call to confirm the exact pick-up time, because it's prior the activity starts from 15 to 60 minutes before.Unfortunately, we are not allow to pick you up on apartment building or private residences. If you are not hosted in one of the hotels before mentioned or you are staying in a Airbnb please make your way to the meeting point located at De La Republica Avenue 154, Tabacalera, 06030. Near to Monumento a la Revolucion, behind Barceló Reforma hotel, in front of ISSSTE building.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- - Acolman is in remodeling but do not have specific dates of when it will be open and closed, it could be closed any day, please take note of this.
- Most travelers can participate
- - The time of return may vary due to traffic situations or the number of people.
- - It is not advisable to book a tour on the same day of the departure of a flight, since we cannot be responsible for the loss of the flight, for any tour delay
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.