Aconcagua Experience - Mendoza
We know that entering the Andes Mountains, knowing their stories and walking along the paths of the Aconcagua Hill (the highest in America) is not an everyday thing. It is a unique experience, and that is why we want you to live it in the best way: with us. This tour was conceived to enjoy the unforgettable landscapes, the great stories that marked these roads, taking the necessary time to really get in touch with all its corners and discover the best kept secrets.
We do not want your trip to be just a photo from the route, but a true EXPERIENCE.
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer in / out to downtown Mendoza hotels
- Bilingual guide
- 45 Minutes Walk along the Aconcagua Provincial Park trails
- Mendoza breakfast and lunch
- Tour of the Route that crosses the Andes
- Tour of the old route of the trans-Andean train
- Walk along the Aconcagua Provincial Park trails
- IN private service enabled every day - minimum 2 passengers per reservation
What's excluded :
- Park Entrance Ticket
- Regular service only Monday, Thursday and Saturday enabled
- Entry/Admission - Parque Provincial Aconcagua
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mendoza, Mendoza, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
Mendoza is a city in western Argentina. It is the capital of the province of Mendoza and is located in the plain east of the Andes mountain range. It is one of the main cities of the country, and with its urban agglomerate, called Gran Mendoza it reaches a total population that exceeds one million inhabitants
Stop At: Parque Provincial Aconcagua, Mendoza Argentina
The Aconcagua provincial park is located in the northwest of the province of Mendoza. The top of the mountain is 12 kilometers from the border with Chile, and 18 kilometers from the international route. It is surrounded by the north and southwest of the gorge and the valley of the Horcones, which serve as a bed for the river of the same name; by the South, the creek of Lower Horcones; by the north and east the valley of the Cows.
In 1983 it was declared a "protected natural area." It is one of the 10 natural reserves that form the system of protected natural areas of the province of Mendoza.
The park is home to large glaciers, which act as a water reserve. There are important archeological sites. It is the preferred scenario for the climbers.
We will do a 2-hour walk along paths of the Aconcagua Provincial Park, stunning views of the “Colossus of America”
Duration: 10 hours
Pass By: Parque de Agua Termas Cacheuta, Ruta Provincial 82, km 38, Cacheuta, Mendoza Argentina
THE THERMAL WATER OF CACHUETA THERMALS COMES FROM DEFROSTING, IS INFILTED TO LARGE DEPTHS WHERE IT TAKES HIGH TEMPERATURES AND PLACES WITH THE GRANITIC ROCK OF CACHEUTA, MAKING IT RISE AGAIN TO THE SURFACE.
YOUR TEMPERATURE DISSOLVES AND ABSORBES THE MINERALS THAT YOU FIND ON YOUR ROAD UNTIL YOU COME TO YOUR SPRING AT DIFFERENT TEMPERATURES.
Pass By: Mendoza River, Cacheuta, Mendoza Argentina
Cacheuta is a town located in the northern sector of the Department Luján de Cuyo, province of Mendoza, in Argentina. It is located on the border between the departments of Luján de Cuyo and Las Heras, west of the province. It is located on the banks of the Mendoza River, 1245 m above sea level
Pass By: Potrerillos Dam, Cacheuta, Mendoza Argentina
The Potrerillos Reservoir is located on the Mendoza River, in the province of Mendoza. Its construction began in 1999 by the consortium between Industrias Metalúrgicas Pescarmona and Cartellone; to control the flow of water, produce electricity and water for irrigation.
Pass By: Puente del Inca, Ruta 7, Vacas River, Las Cuevas Argentina
The Puente del Inca natural monument is a protected natural area of the province of Mendoza in Argentina, adjacent to the town of Puente del Inca.
Stop At: Las Cuevas, Las Cuevas, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
1 mineral water without gas
Instant soup on the walk
Lentil stew or Pasta Fetuchini with Bolognese sauce
Wine glass served with flavored talitas
* served in a mountain restaurant in Las Cuevas
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off by all the hotels located in the downtown area of Mendoza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Experience begins at 8 in the morning, when our guide picks up passengers for their respective hotels, as it is a small group departure and we want you to be comfortable, we always go with empty seats so everyone can enjoy of view, varying the group between 12 and 18 passengers maximum
- We will head southwest on Provincial Route 86, enjoying the landscapes of Cacheuta until we cross the tunnel that connects this town with Potrerillos. We will contemplate the wonderful view of the majestic Cordón del Plata, Mendoza's main water source, and the picturesque Potrerillos Dam, a mirror of crystalline water in the middle of mountains.
- Then we will continue along this beautiful road, contemplating the unforgettable landscape, going through tunnels and bridges, until we reach the town of Uspallata. Again we will make a strategic stop to get a better view of the Valley as a whole.
- Once we return to the route, we are preparing for the main course of the start: Aconcagua Provincial Park. There we will obtain the corresponding permits to make a walk of approximately one hour, which will allow us to experience the majesty of the highest hill in America from the viewpoint of the Laguna de Horcones, within the Park.
- Already back in the van, we will move a few kilometers, until we reach the “Puente del Inca”. Mandatory stop in this place icon of our mountain range. There we will know its peculiar history and get a great view of the bridge.
- Once the day is over, we will begin our return to the City taking the best memories, landscapes and experiences of Aconcagua and the imposing Andes mountain range.
- Most travelers can participate
- Breakfast: Black tea, flavored tea, milk and coffee. Alfajor de dulce de leche and chocolate BETWEEN TWO
- Lunch 1 mineral water without gas Instant soup on the walk Lentil stew or Fetuchini Pasta with Bolognese sauce Wine glass served with flavored talitas Homemade bread * served in a mountain restaurant in Las Cuevas
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.