We understand, we have to support all of you, to make your dream real. Your experience must be unique, is not just a hike is your hike, your day in your life. Let´s left our confort area, phones, airconditioner, etc, to live in 1° person the the hike at the roof of America..... Aconcagua.
let´s trust in us, we will not disappoint you!!
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - we include a bag lunch, 1 sandwich, 1 fruit, 1 cereal bar, a couple of candys. 1 small bottle of mineral water
- Guide, a bilingual (english/spanish) is included in this tour
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- All the special gear you will need during the hike, jacket, trekking shoes, sunglasses, hat, gloves, backpacks
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Parque Provincial Aconcagua
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Potrerillos Dam, Cacheuta, Mendoza Argentina
The best way to start the circuit of high mountain, see the beatiful lake of potrerillos
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Centro Informador Turistico Uspallata, Ruta Internaciona,l N07, Uspallata Argentina
Services stop, for restrooms, and a coffee. also to enjoy the peaceful of one of the most important village of the area.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Puente Picheuta, Uspallata Argentina
The Historical bridge where one of the lines, of San Martin army cross and had has a battle.
Stop At: Puente del Inca, Ruta 7, Vacas River, Las Cuevas Argentina
The iconic bridge over Cuevas river. It´s a natural bridge an natural monument.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Parque Provincial Aconcagua, Mendoza Argentina
At that very moment you will be able to enjoy the South face of the stunning Mt Aconcagua. We will walk next to Laguna de Horcones (Horcones lake) and we will continue to Quebrada del Durazno and the very famous bridge from the movie Seven Years in Tibet
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
In general this tours are in private so we coordinate with theme, all the details. We pick them up 10 or 20 minutes in advance to check if everthing is ok.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.