Transfer to the historic Aconcagua Valley inserted in the wonderful Andes Mountain Range, near Santiago. Discover the lands where the Indians lived and taught the new generations for agricultural and wine production. We will visit its best vineyards and make a tour to learn more about its history and of course, taste its exquisite wines.
We are a company of young professionals in the field of tourism; All our guides are enthusiastic and eager to deliver their knowledge. We have one of the best routes through the Aconcagua Valley created by ourselves.
Custom tours, according to the preferences of the passengers.
Minimum 2 passengers
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine Tour + Tasting
- Entry/Admission - Vina San Esteban
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vina San Esteban, Avenida La Florida 2220 San Esteban, Los Andes 2100000 Chile
Visit to the Vineyard and its facilities
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up passengers from all Santiago Hotels and Arturo Merino International AirportBenitezPorts
- Puerto de Valparaíso
- Puerto de San Antonio
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.