Acquaviva and its ancient fortress.. ride along beautiful panoramics paths. Let's visit Monteprandone and its Stunning sea panoramic view
Acquaviva is a very special hilltown. It is situated on two hills that provide amazing views of the surrounding hills, the mountains, and the nearby Adriatic Sea. The Fortress of Acquaviva is a fine example of 15th century military fortifications. Winding streets that lead to an ancient square make bike exploration especially enjoyable. Acquaviva is known for its traditional foods and recipes. We will visit also Monteprandone Village, an ancient village, famous on territory for the delicious tipical fried olives and its stunning panoramics view
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Lunch - Helmets,bicycle
- Fresh water, lunch and snacks will be provided
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Acquaviva is known for its traditional foods and recipes, so we can look forward to a satisfying lunch during the tour.
In addition to the Fortress and the stunning views, you will enjoy learning about “pagliarole,” the art of hand-woven wicker baskets used to store vegetables, grains, and pasta. This unique craft dates from 1798.
Departure Point :63075 Acquaviva Picena AP, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :63074 Porto d'Ascoli, Province of Ascoli Piceno, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.