Active cycling holiday in middle of Adriatic, 5* Villa for up to 8 persons
Cycling Adriatic’s duty is to make your visits to Croatia unique and unforgettable. From the moment of your arrival, we will welcome you and transport you to the desired destinations which will make your holiday well-spent. If you are looking for an ideal private tour for families, friends, or business partners, this holiday is the right answer for it.
per adult from
What's included :
- eBike or regular bicycle rental (helmet included)
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Day 1: Arrival
Cycling Adriatic will introduce you to the activities in upcoming days.
Day 2: Zadar and Paklenica
After Zadar city tour, we will transfer to Paklenica National park on a walking tour. On the way back, we will stop to relax in the winery.
Day 3: Plitvice Lakes and Zipline
Transfer to Plitvice Lakes National Park where you will enjoy a few hours walking tour along this beautiful national park. After that, we will transfer to Vrhovine place where the longest zip line in Europe is located. On the way back we will shortstop on Zrmanja River.
Day 4: Telascica and Dugi Otok
We will start on a boat, heading to Nature Park Telašćica. From here, we will start cycling tour over Dugi Otok (Long Island) to visit one of the top sand beaches in the Adriatic. Then on the way back, we will enjoy lunch on the boat.
Day 5: Free day!
Day 6: Krka, Skradin, and Sibenik
This day, you will start cycling the tour in the city of Skradin. Throughout bridge of Roški slap, we will see nice part of National park. On the way back - lunch in a local tavern.
Day 7: Pasman and Ugljan
From Biograd, we will cross the bay with a ferry and cross both Islands on eBikes.
Day 8: Departure
• Plitvice Lakes National Park, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Central Croatia
• Paklenica National Park, Dr. Franje Tudjmana 14a B.b., Starigrad-Paklenica 23244 Croatia
• Kornati Islands National Park, Kornati Islands National Park, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
• Telascica Nature Park, Dugi Island 23281 Croatia
• Ham and cheese
Departure Point :Camping Park Soline, Put Solina 17, 23210, Biograd na Moru, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Zadar Airport, Ulica I/2A, 23222, Zemunik Donji, Croatia
- Split Airport, Cesta Dr. Franje Tuđmana 1270, 21217, Kaštel Štafilić, Croatia
- Franjo Tuđman Airport Zagreb, Ul. Rudolfa Fizira 21, 10150, Zagreb, Croatia
- ZADAR, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Cycling Adriatic