Actun Tunichil Muknal (ATM Cave)From Belize City
Actun Tunichil Muknal is one of Belize most sought after Adventure in our country. The tour is not just an adventure but one of the most interactive Maya history Cave Adventure available.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Actun Tunichil Muknal, Tea Kettle Village Belize
Actun Tunichil Muknal is known as the ATM Cave is one of Belize most sought after Adventure in our country. The tour is not just an adventure but one of the most interactive Maya history Cave Adventure available.
On Belize ATM Cave Adventure, learn in-depth Mayan practices and beliefs and travel back into time.
Truly this is an Adventure in a lifetime of Mayan Cave experience. The cave was immensely sacred to the Ancient Mayan as a spiritual and ceremonial Cave. Inside remnants of their presence, preserved for over a thousand years, carvings, vessels, and human remains which sacrificed to Chaac, the Mayan rain God.
Departure Point :San Pedro Belize Express Water Taxi, 111 North Front Street, Belize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart conditions, or claustrophobia
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.