ADD Prague History Day Tour
The ADD Prague History Tour course takes you from the old Czech story to modern history.
- You do not have to wait in line because the tour fee includes the Prague Castle admission fee.
- Take a free picture while the guide is buying the ticket :)
- It is not a large group tour but a small group tour (minimum 1 ~ maximum 16).
- We will relieve you of worries that the tour will be canceled due to insufficient personnel.
- Euro ad tours are proceeding even if the tour participants are 'one person'.
Just like its name, the Euro add (ADD)
ADD special memories!
ADD a different experience!
I'll add you.
I spend the day in Prague with Euro ad tours.
★ Why choose [Euro ad tour]?
1. It is not a tour of a large number of people [a small number of tourists / 1 to 16 people].
2, We will lessen the worry that tour reservation will be canceled due to shortage of person. I will also depart when I book one person :)
3. The total tour fee includes [admission fee].
★ Tour day?
We leave every Monday - Saturday (closed on Sunday) at 9 am
Minimum number of persons for tour: 1
Maximum number of persons for tour: 16
per adult from
1 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Use wireless receiver for 5 or more
- Entry/Admission - Prague Castle
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - The Powder Tower
- Entry/Admission - Old Town Hall with Astronomical Clock
- Entry/Admission - Charles Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Vaclavske namEsti
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Powder Tower, nám. Republiky 5, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha 1, Czechia
Explosive Tower and Civic Hall Description
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Old Town Hall with Astronomical Clock, StaromEstske NamEsti 1/3, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Old Town Hall and Astronomical Clock Old Town Square Explanation
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Charles Bridge, Karluv Most, Prague 11000 Czech Republic
Car bridge description
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Prague Castle, Hradcany, Prague 11908 Czech Republic
Presidential Palace, St. Vitus cathedral, Old Imperial Palace, Ergijn Monastery, Golden Temple, Viewpoint
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Vaclavske namEsti, Vaclavske namesti, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Wenceslas Square Description
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :nám. Republiky 2090/3A, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Národní muzeum, Václavské nám. 68, 110 00 Praha 1-Nové Město, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.