Addiction & Drugs - In the footsteps of addiction & drugs
Our extraordinary city walk around the topic addiction & drugs
What does addiction mean and what types are there? When is it considered addictive? What does this mean for a person's life?
Your addicted, SHADES TOURS Guide will tell you about the different challenges of Addiction & Drugs and their solutions on the 2 hour tour.
The guide talks about his experiences with addiction, the reasons for it, and the associated challenges in everyday life. Apart from that, he gives an overview of the significance of the topic for society.
Facts combined with personal experiences provide insights into a stigmatized topic. The SHADES TOURS tours serve the socio-political education of the participants. The subject of addiction is extensively illuminated. In addition, you have the opportunity to ask an affected person any questions that you have about the subject.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Tips (voluntary)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vienna Naschmarkt, Kettenbruckengasse Kettenbrückengasse, Vienna 1040 Austria
The tour is a walk through the 6th district of Vienna, passes the Naschmarkt and ends at Karlsplatz.
Departure Point :Schadekgasse 2, 1060 Wien, Austria
Return Detail :Karlsplatz, Wien, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.