Addis Ababa the best possible way
This tour is specially designed for fun-loving people and the guests have all the right to change it based on their interests and time. It mixes the history, culture and nature of Addis Ababa and Ethiopia in general. The tour will invite guests to try some of the local cuisine and drinks including the best of Coffee at the best coffee shop in town.
Flexibility is the main attributes and depending on time, we will take guests to less-touristic part of the city.
per adult from
2 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of Ethiopia
- Entry/Admission - Tomoca Coffee
- Entry/Admission - St. George's Cathedral
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Museum of Ethiopia, King George VI Street, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
As main museum of Ethiopia, it offers a perfect introduction to the history and culture of Ethiopia. The museum incorporates ethnological entities from across the country, amazing contemporary paintings, and the famous oldest hominid Skeleton, Lucy - in the archaeological part of the museum. It tries to represent Ethiopia from all angle.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Mount Entoto, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
The highest point near Addis Ababa, Entoto Mountain offers almost panoramic view of the vibrant Addis Ababa. We will walk through the forest, mainly Eucalyptus tree mixed with Junipers and other indigenous trees.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Addis Mercato, Kenya St, Addis Ababa null Ethiopia
The largest open-air market in Africa, Mercato offers blistering mix of activities involving local people across Ethiopia. It is a living testimony of the harmony and collaborative life style of Ethiopia. From small-scale business to skyscrapers, food, clothes and almost everything people needs is there. We will take our guests to the most authentic part of the market, Spicy, coffee, foods, recycling area. It is fun place for visitors.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Tiglachin Memorial, Churchill Avenue, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Ethiopian went through 17 years of Socialism and the only thing that remembers the regime is, the elegantly erected Ethio- Cuba monument. We will walk through the small park and see the memorial.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Tomoca Coffee, Wawel St, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Ethiopia is famous for it is organic Coffee, and our guests will taste this coffee at the oldest coffee Shop.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. George's Cathedral, Piazza, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
This is one of the oldest churches located at the heart of Addis Ababa, directly related with the famous Battle of Adwa: this is the coronation place of King Hailesillasie I - the last king of Ethiopia. The interior is beautifully paired with religious stories. The small but nice museum narrate the process of building the church, and great variety of ancient collection given to the cathedral by past religious and political leaders. The octagonal-shaped church is a perfect place to learn the long connection of religion and government.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up guests anytime, anywhereAirports
- Bole Airport, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.