Addis Ababa Walking Tour
Discover Addis Ababa on this walking tour. Start the tour on the historical neighborhood, take local transportation (public taxi) from the meeting points to the national museum. Here, you will absorb the famous museum which is homed the oldest human fossil (Lucy). You will walk to the famous market place after the visit of the museum and you will have a life time experience on visiting the biggest open-air market which is well known as Mercato. You will visit the coffee shops, the spice, and to the Q’ochow section and to the recycling part of the market. On this tour you will walk to the old part of the city while learning the about Addis Ababa, and Ethiopian history and culture. Stop for traditional coffee.
- Experience the historical side of Addis Ababa
- Visit the national museum (Lucy)
- Walk to the oldest neighborhood (Arada)
- Visit the St. George’s Cathedral
- Stop for traditional coffee
- Explore Marcto – the open-air market
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of Ethiopia
- Entry/Admission - St. George's Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Addis Mercato
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Museum of Ethiopia, King George VI Street, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Visit the National Museum the home of world-famous Lucy. It contains many archaeological finds such as Australopithecus afarensis, the most famous Lucy. You will learn about Ethiopian history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. George's Cathedral, Piazza, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Visit the St. George’s church where you will learn about Christianity in Ethiopia and about Ethiopian paintings.
Duration: 55 minutes
Stop At: Addis Mercato, Kenya St, Addis Ababa null Ethiopia
Pass by the coffee shop to take traditional Ethiopian coffee.
Explore the local market Mecato and walk through the famous recycling part.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their location. Airports
- Bole Airport, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.