Addo Elephant National Park Day Tour from Port Elizabeth
Spend a full day exploring the 3rd largest National Park in South Africa with our expert guides!
The original elephant section of the park was proclaimed in 1931, when only eleven elephants remained in the area. Today this finely-tuned ecosystem is home to one of the densest elephant populations on earth, with over 600 elephant, lion, buffalo, the endangered black rhino, spotted hyena, leopard, a variety of antelope and zebra species, as well as the unique Addo flightless dung beetle, found almost exclusively in Addo.
Tours depart daily from Port Elizabeth and surrounding areas. This tour is conducted in a closed minibus
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Fees
- Guide/ driver
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional dos Elefantes Addo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional dos Elefantes Addo, 335 Paterson Road, Addo Elephant National Park 6130 South Africa
Addo Elephant National Park - Home to the 'Big 5' and one of the densest Elephant populations in Africa. Addo offers unrivaled biodiversity and a magnificent game viewing experience in a Malaria free environment.
09h00 - Pick up from Hotel/Hostel/Guesthouse
09h45 - Arrival at the Addo Elephant National Park
10h00 to 13h00 - Game viewing in the southern part of the park
13h00 to 14h00 - Lunch break at main camp
14h00 to 17h00 - Game viewing in the northern part of the park.
17h30 - Exit the park
18h00 - Arrive back in Port Elizabeth
Duration: 9 hours
Pass By: Nqaba Township And Safari Tours, 6 Graham St, North End, Port Elizabeth, 6001, South Africa
Nqaba Township And Safari Tours was founded in 2014 by current owner Lonwabo Danster. The company specializes in Township, Safari, Cultural Tours in and Around the Nelson Mandela Bay (Port Elizabeth) and the Garden Route.
Departure Point :Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
All travelers are picked up and dropped off at their designated place of accommodation. We wll pick you up wherever you wish, provided that it is within Port Elizabeth. Airports
- Port Elizabeth Airport, Port Elizabeth South Africa
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.