Adelaide 90-Minute Pedicab Tour: Street Art Experience
This tour is for 2 people that will cover all of Adelaide's prominent street art walls - in less time and no effort - on one of our electric-assisted EcoCaddies! This experience will take you on a 90 minute journey on our pedicabs where you will visit main city sights like The Art Gallery of South Australia, Adelaide's bustling east-end, the hip laneways of the western CBD all while gliding by and taking in the best of Adelaide's street art.
This experience features a fascinating off-the-beaten-path mix of Adelaide's history, coffee & cafe scene, street art, art galleries and design linked seamlessly with a leisurely and beautiful ride through Adelaide's sunniest and greenest neighbourhoods. You’ll explore the rich history of Adelaide as the artisan and festival capital of Australia, all without lifting a finger or breaking a sweat as our highly-trained local guides pedal you around the city.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Fully trained local rider guide
- EcoCaddy gift bag
- Touch screen with an interactive map
- Pedicabs can carry up to 100L of luggage - perfect if you wish to bring snacks and beverages or photo equipment
- Pedicabs are fitted with Australian standard issued seat belts and 4x hydraulic disc brakes
- Rider guides issued with Australian drivers license
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Art Gallery of South Australia, North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
The Art Gallery of South Australia (AGSA), established as the National Gallery of South Australia in 1881, is located in Adelaide. It is the most significant visual arts museum in the Australian state of South Australia. It has a collection of almost 45,000 works of art, making it the second largest state art collection in Australia (after the National Gallery of Victoria). As part of North Terrace cultural precinct, the Gallery is flanked by the South Australian Museum to the west and the University of Adelaide to the east.
Pass By: Victoria Square/ Tarntanyangga, Victoria Square, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
Victoria Square, also known as Tarntanyangga or Tarndanyangga , is a public square in the South Australian capital of Adelaide. The area was named "Victoria Square" by the Street Naming Committee on 23 May 1837, after Princess Victoria, then heir presumptive of the British throne. The Kaurna people know the whole Adelaide city and parklands area as Tarndanyangga, "The Dreaming Place of the Red Kangaroo", and in line with the Adelaide City Council's recognition of Kaurna country, the square has been officially referred to as Victoria Square/Tarndanyangga since 2001.
Pass By: Adelaide Central Market, 44 - 60 Gouger St, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
The Adelaide Central Market is one of the largest undercover fresh produce markets in the Southern Hemisphere, with 1 million kilograms of fresh produce delivered to the Market and sold every month. The Market offers a huge range of fresh food including fruit and vegetables, meat and poultry, seafood, cheeses, bakery, small goods and health foods, along with some of Adelaide's most frequented cafes and eateries.
Pass By: North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
North Terrace is one of the four terraces that bound the central business and residential district of Adelaide, the capital city of South Australia. It runs east-west, along the northern edge of "the square mile". The western end continues on to Port Road, and the eastern end continues across the Adelaide Parklands as Botanic Road
Departure Point :205 Victoria Square, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.