Adjarian Mountains Waterfalls Wine Tour Best views from Batumi Kobuleti
I suggest you to plunge into the beauty of our native Mountain Ajara! According to many tourists, the most impressive tour from Batumi. A bird's eye view of Batumi, mountain waterfalls, an abandoned ancient fortress, Adjara wine house, wine tasting, Georgian family are waiting for you.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- entrance ticket to Wine house with glass of wine -2 euro pp
- Dear friends!
I offer you unique very authentic route to feel the Georgia inside
Our tour will include following points:
*The observation platform overlooking Batumi and the mountains of the Lesser Caucasus, in good weather, we can see Mount Elbrus, the pride of the Greater Caucasus.
* Mirveti waterfall, surrounded by boxwood that is very rare and fabulously covered in moss;
*In the Adjara wine house you will get acquainted with the world's oldest method of producing grape wine and you can taste the wine to choose from!
*The arch bridge of Queen Tamara is a religious building of the XII century, since the reign of our great "king" Tamara. This historical figure is surrounded by legends, mysticism, love stories.
I offer you finish our tour by vising unique folk Georgian Family, where you will taste our local eco homemade cuisine, enjoy our dances and songs, and have a unique experience with tamada and Georgian "Supra". This family will show you the real Georgia! Lunch in the family with wine and chacha, dances and song show will cost you only 11 euro per person.Besides there will be many surprises up there:)
Mountain streams, clean mountain air, interesting stories about the culture, history and traditions of the local people, and much more is waiting for you,so please welcome!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our tourists in the hotels of Batumi
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.