Admission Ticket: Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton
This afternoon or evening comedy show in Pigeon Forge is a Tribute Show to Red Skelton, and performed live in the Smoky Mountains. Re-live great memories of the Golden Age of television with Brian Hoffman recreating Red Skelton's more famous jokes and routines.
We have implemented new safety guidelines as per CDC. We sanitize after every show. We have limited our seating to allow more space between people. If you purchase tickets and arrive together, you will be seated together.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton, 167 East Wears Valley Road Suite 17, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863-4977
'Remembering Red – A Tribute to Red Skelton' is a heartfelt trip down memory lane. Reminisce with Brian Hoffman as he performs the jokes and routines that made Red Skelton famous. Brian’s expert portrayal of Red Skelton will have you in stitches as he re-creates some of Red’s most well known characters. Laugh with Clem Kadiddlehopper, the dim-witted country bumpkin. Giggle along with Gertrude and Heathcliffe, the two seagulls. Feel the love of Freddy the Freeloader, the hobo who lived in the city dump. A little “Guzzlers Gin,” a couple of pantomimes and the Pledge of Allegiance make this a true tribute to Red Skelton, one of America’s favorite clowns.
As an added bonus, come early and take the time to see the Red Skelton artwork and memorabilia. Also enjoy a half hour pre-show video with music, images of celebrities of the silver screen, automobiles, games and toys from the 50's, 60's, and 70's all to help set the mood for this 80 + minute Tribute to Red Skelton.
This comedy show is a blast from the past and fun for all ages.
Departure Point :Brian Hoffman's Remembering Red - A Tribute to Red Skelton, 167 East Wears Valley Road Suite 17, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863-4977
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance.
- You will be required to present this voucher along with a photo ID in exchange for your tickets.
- You may pick up your tickets 30-minutes to one hour prior to performance time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guests MAY wear masks if that makes them feel more comfortable, not required.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.