Admission Ticket to Chateau du Clos Lucé and Leonardo da Vinci Park
Travel through 500 years of history when visiting one of the most emblematic Loire Valley castles: Chateau du Clos Lucé. Discover the art and life of the Italian master Leonardo da Vinci at the domain where he spent the last three years of his life.
Here at only 220 km from Paris in the bustling center of Loire Valley follow the Da Vinci footpath. A lively and historical experience by visiting his home located in the town of Amboise.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Information leaflet - French, English, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Romanian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean,
- Entry/Admission - Le Chateau du Clos Luce - Parc Leonardo da Vinci
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Le Chateau du Clos Luce - Parc Leonardo da Vinci, 2 rue du clos Luce, 37400, Amboise France
Explore the once summerhouse of the kings of France with this all-day admission ticket to the Château of Clos Lucé. Learn about the 800 years of history behind the building, and hear stories from its past times.
The Château Clos Lucé became home to artist Leonardo da Vinci in 1519 by the invitation of King Francis the 1st. Leonardo spent the last three years of his life from 1516 to 1519 there. The visit starts by the castle, his living place from the bedroom to the kitchen, and ends by a large exhibition of models of machines that gives life to the master.
Explore the park where you'll sense Leonardo da Vinci’s spirit while creating flying machines, bridges, or weapons. Gain a better understanding of this exceptional man, while looking at giant models of his most spectacular machines.
Three restaurants are available in the park if you'd like to grab a meal between exploring (own expense).
Departure Point :Le Chateau du Clos Luce - Parc Leonardo da Vinci, 2 rue du clos Luce, 37400, Amboise France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.