Admission Ticket to Magic World Aquatic Park
Magic World Water Park is a popular attraction in Ixtapa (10 minutes ). Placed in a Pirate Village setting surrounded by shops serving concession style food and refreshing beverages. A large pirate ship equipped with seven water slides leads into a knee deep wading pool. A large lazy river surrounds the park while passing under bridges that connect the various sections of the park. One could spend countless hours splashing around in the wave pool. A wonderful place to spend the day. Best of all it's fun for all ages.
Hours of operation are typically Tuesday - Sunday, 10am - 5pm. Please check with the front desk as hours may change throughout the year.
per adult from
2 to 8 hours
What's included :
- 1-day access to waterpark.
- Entry/Admission - Magic World Aquatic Park
What's excluded :
- Parking nearby. Does not include transportation to waterpark.
- Visit: Magic World Aquatic Park, Blvd. de las Garzas s/n, Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo de Azueta 40880 Mexico
• Kids Pirate ship with 7 toboggans
• Large knee deep pool for kids of all ages
• 2 high speed toboggans that are 5 stories high!
• Wave pool
• Lazy river with various exits throughout the park
• Concession stands (food varies, but may include tacos, hamburgers, tacos, ice cream, assortment of soft drinks and beer)
• Plenty of space to layout in the sun, or relax under a palm tree
• Nearby parking
• Easy drop-off and pick-up for TaxisEntrance is on "Paseo de las Garzas" next to the hotel Ixtapa Palace.
Please remember to bring sun screen and towels.
• Walk, don’t run on the pool deck. The deck can be slippery when wet.
• Clean, proper swim attire must be worn in the pool. NO STREET CLOTHES. Please speak with a lifeguard regarding any extenuating circumstances.
• Children who are not potty trained must wear a swim diaper, plus a swim suit and rubber pants (two tight, fit layers).
• If arriving from the beach. Showers are required before entering pool. Help us keep the sand out of the pool.
• Please remove shoes before entering the pool area to keep sand, debris, and other matter at a minimum.
• Food and gum are NOT allowed in the pool area. Drinking water is allowed only in plastic containers.
• Please remove all band-aids and hairpins before entering the water.
• Wear jewelry at your own risk.
• People with open cuts or wounds are advised not to use the pool.
• Anyone with a very high temperature should not use pool.
• It is the responsibility of the individual with a life threatening medical condition to inform the aquatics staff before entering the pool.
• Children under 7 must be accompanied by an adult
• An adult must accompany child in water if he/she has not passed the swim test
• An adult must be in the facility even if a child has passed swim test.
Departure Point :Magic World Waterpark / Mundo Magico Parque Acuatico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.