Admission to Open Air Adventure Park
Release your inner monkey at the family-owned open-air adventure park in Estes Park, CO. Jump from platforms, swing through the air, and climb over platforms with more than 32 challenges available to you seven days a week. This adventure is perfect for corporate team building, family bonding, or just plain fun out in the mountains of Estes Park.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission to Open Air Adventure Park
- Entry/Admission - Open Air Adventure Park
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Tucked away in the beautiful mountains of the Colorado Rockies, the town of Estes Park offers scenic summertime fun for visitors looking to escape the summer heat of the lower elevations. Popular summer activities include camping, hiking, fishing, bike riding, horseback riding and a myriad of other outdoor sports and activities designed to keep even the most hyperactive and adventure-seeking families satisfied and entertained. Following the rise in popularity of zip lines throughout the United States, the open air adventure park combines the best of professional ropes courses and zip lining to create a new sort of venue to challenge your perception of what you can and can't do and where you can really go.
Your trip to the open air adventure park starts at a selected time prearranged with the venue ahead of your visit in order to ensure personalized service and an appropriate amount of time out on the course. After meeting your trainer and participating in a short training orientation, you will be fitted with a helmet and a harness and begin your adventure. For the next 90 minutes, you will jump from platform to platform, swing from a rope across part of the course, and ride a zipline down to the bottom.
The park is open to children over 5 who weigh at least 40 lbs and can be booked for groups of up to 15. Make your reservation now and experience a ropes courses in a whole new way.
Departure Point :Open Air Adventure Park, 490 Prospect Village Dr, Estes Park, CO 80517, USA
Departure Time :Daily
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult
- Must be between 40 lbs and 250 lbs to participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.