Admission to The Story of Edam Cheese Museum
The Netherlands is known for many things, including canals, windmills and it is very flat. But by far the tastiest contribution to the world is cheese. One of these delicacies is Edam, and in the quintessentially Dutch town it is named after, you can get a real taste of these melting exports. The Edam Cheese Experience takes you back to the invention in the Middle Ages and discover how it is made today. Discover everything there is to know about Edam cheese with an audio guide. Find out all about this historic city and its relationship with the famous cheese.Taste Henri Willig cheeses after the experience.
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Audio tour: English, German, Dutch
- Entry/Admission - The Story of Edam Cheese
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: The Story of Edam Cheese, Spui 9, 1135 BA Edam, Netherlands
Always wanted to know why Edam is so famous? Henri Willig has built an experience in Edam where you can experience and learn the glorious history of Edam cheese from the past as well as today. A nice outing for all ages. The experience is wheelchair accessible. Edam is close to Amsterdam, which makes it perfect to combine with a visit to the capital.
Departure Point :The Story of Edam Cheese, Spui 9, 1135 BA Edam, Netherlands
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Stay at home in case of health complaints.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.