Adrenaline ATV and Ziplines with Cenote Swim Experience
We offer 3 different activities, ATV´s, Ziplines and Cenote swim experience, by air, by land, and by water, our park is a natural concept where you will be in full contact with nature and visit the jungle of the Mayan Riviera, a place where adrenaline is guaranteed.
We have the best security team for each of the activities and certified guides that accompany you step by step in this adventure, in addition, our hygiene protocols comply with all standards to ensure the health of our visitors.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- ATV's experience
- Zipline Circuit
- Cenote experience
- Certified guide
- Pick up and Drop off
- Snacks - Mexican
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Photos and souvenirs
This is a complete Adrenaline tour to enjoy to fly, drive, and swim at the deep of the jungle of the Riviera Maya.
Our tour starts with the experience of driving an ATV In the middle of the jungle of the Riviera Maya, then we will fly over the trees in our zip line and hanging bridges with all the security equipment and accompanied by our certified guides and at the end, we can enjoy swimming in a real cenote of freshwater, the which is a natural pool that was formed millions of years ago and that is unique in the world.
This tour has all the safety and hygiene measures to give you an extreme and safe experience at the same time.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick ups from Cancun and Riviera Maya, the pick up will be confirmed based on your hotel location. Please inform us your hotel name and location so we can provide a pick up time.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Atv shared 2 People 6/24/2020 - 9/30/2021
Atv Single from Cancun Playa 6/24/2020 - 8/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We comply with all safety and hygiene requirements to prevent the spread of Covid 19
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.