Adrenaline High Wire Package (Zimbabwe)
Enjoy the Flying Fox, Zip Line & Gorge Swing at a discounted rate on the Adrenaline Highwire Package!
Defy gravity and soar with the birds on the Adrenaline Highwire Package! Wild Horizons offers you the opportunity to sail through the air and gaze down upon the Zambezi River and its ancient gorges. Experience the ultimate adrenaline buzz of the free falling gorge swing.
The Flying Fox lets you fly vertically over the gorge and the Zip Line is enough to raise anyone’s heart rate.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers (B&B's, Guest Houses and Hotels in Victoria Falls Town only)
- National Parks Fee of $3.00 per person
What's excluded :
- Any Items of a personal Nature
- Entry/Admission - Mosi-oa-Tunya / Victoria Falls National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mosi-oa-Tunya / Victoria Falls National Park, Victoria Falls 10101 Zimbabwe
Magnificent views of the Victoria Falls Bridge
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Zimbabwe
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels and B&B's within Victoria Falls Town, Zimbabwe
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- ClimateNovember to April are the summer months (which is also the rainy season), while winter is from May to August (which usually brings dry weather). September and October are very hot and very dry. The winter months from May to August inclusive, can bring freezing temperatures (below 0°C sometimes) in the early morning and evenings.Respecting Wildlife & Safety• Guests must please adhere to the guides safety briefings.
- Guests must never walk on their own without a guide.
- Guests must observe animals silently and with as little noise and movement as possible to their natural activities.
- Guests must not imitate animal sounds, clap hands, pound the vehicle or throw objects.
- Guests must not litter.
- Guests may never feed or approach any wild animal on foot. This is particularly important near campsites where animals may have become familiar to human visitors. Medical Conditions
- Guests must ensure that Wild Horizons is aware of any medical condition they may have before their arrival. This includes any allergies e.g. bee stings, nuts, shell fish etc. If a guest is at risk of anaphylactic shock, they must please ensure that they carry an EpiPen with them.HydrationIt is very important that guests drink plenty of water especially during the warmer months. It is generally recommended that guests drink at least 2 to 3 litres of water per day to limit the effects of dehydration. This excludes tea, coffee and alcoholic beverages, which act as diuretics and can therefore, actually contribute to dehydration.
- Generally, water throughout southern Africa is safe to drink directly from the tap. However, bottled or filtered water is readily available. GratuitiesTipping is not compulsory. If, however, guests would like to leave a token of their thanks, the following are guidelines:
- DVDs and Photographs
- DVDs are not offered as a standard procedure, but can be done on request for a fee.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.