Adršpach-Teplice Rocks: The Chronicles of Narnia Filming Locatation Tour
Let yourself be surprised by the rocks of Adršpach - a national nature reserve in the Czech Republic, Immerse yourself in the real-life locations seen on-screen in the fantasy film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Adrspassko-Teplicke Skaly
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adrspassko-Teplicke Skaly, Adrspach 549 57 Czech Republic
Let yourself be surprised by the rocks of Adrspach - a national nature reserve in the Czech Republic, Immerse yourself in the real-life locations seen on-screen in the fantasy film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. After a scenic two-hour trip from Wrocław, you will arrive at the picturesque village of Adrspach on the Czech-Polish border.
Walk through the extensive city of rocks, which forms a maze of impressive gorges. During the walk, enjoy the spectacular landscapes of the bizarre rock formations, with their different names such as: Lovers, Mayor and Mayor, Sugar Bread, Tooth Karkonosch between the others. One of the main highlights is a beautiful waterfall surrounded by the rocks bewitched Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, the most famous German poet of Romanticism who visited the rocks in 1790.
After the walk has a free time or lunch in the local restaurant. In the afternoon, take a planet ride back to Wroclaw.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Kazimierza Wielkiego 19A, 50-043 Wrocław, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please take your pasports/other valid documents allowing you to cross Polish-Czech border
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.