Advanced Open Water Dive Certification in Tamarindo
If you already have your Open Water scuba diving certification take your skills to the next level and attain Advanced Open Water dive certification by completing five specific dives over three days of beautiful diving in the Catalina Islands of Costa Rica. Instructor, snacks, and all necessary equipment included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All necessary equipment
What's excluded :
If you’ve taken your Open Water Scuba Diver course and are now ready to expand your knowledge, then the Advanced Open Water Diver AOWD Certification Course is for you!
The Advanced Open Water Diver AOWD Certification Course will give you an overview of five different specialties. Two of the required specialties are the Deep Diver and Navigation Diver specialties which are the foundation of continuing diver education. The remaining specialty dives you can opt for including are the following:
Advanced Buoyancy, Control Boat Diver, Drift Diver, Marine Ecosystem Awareness
all the equipment
5 specialty dives
fruit and soft drinks on board
pick up upon request for Tamarindo and Langosta areas
Departure Point :Tamarindo Diving Center Davide Gabbi, Calle principal en frente a Best Western, Provincia de Guanacaste, Tamarindo, 50309, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We do offer pick up service upon request for customers staying in hotels within the Tamarindo, Langosta area
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Evidence of Open Water dive certification is required
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving. Please consult your doctor.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.