Adventure 2Day 1Night Trek in High Atlas Mountains: Azzaden Valley & Imlil Trek
We provide tailor made trekking holidays in the High Atlas Mountain: Day hike through the Berber villages, climb to the Tizi Mzik pass (2485m), lunch prepared by our cook, overlooking the valley, possibility to climb top of Tasghimoute see the spectacular views of Azzaden valley on the other side of the mountain. Then go down to Imlil for the return to Marrakech at the end of the day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Comfortable accommodation as per itinerary
- Local taxes
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- National Park fees
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Professional local driver for best Experience.
- Professional local guide for best Experience.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
What's excluded :
- Airline tickets to / from Marrakech city.
Day 1: Marrakech - Imlil - Tizi Mzik -Tamsoulte Waterfalls - Tizi Oussem
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
Hike across deep gorges, Gushing river streams and jenniper forests. We organize Marrakech Atlas trekking for two days to explore Berber villages with depart from your hotel towards the High Atlas Mountains via Tahnnaout, Oued Ghighaya and Asni, enjoy the stunning view of the villages along the way . Arrival to Imlil (65km from Marrakech), meet the guide and multeer and then start the trek and climb Tizi Mzik pass (2500m), spectacular view over Imlil Valley and Toubkal Summit, continue to Tamsoulte to visit the highest waterfalls in the Atlas Mountains (100m of height), down the Azzaden Valley through juniper forest to get to Tizi Tizi oussem village. Overnight at the Berber house in the village. 6hrs walking. Get amazed by the highest waterfall in the Atlas Mountains. Travel from Marrakech through many little hamlets and Berber villages to the magnificent Western High Atlas Mountains.
Duration: 6 hours
• Lunch: Lunch meal in comfortable Berber house.
• Dinner: Dinner in comfortable Berber house in the village.
Accommodation included: Overnight will be in a comfortable Berber house in the village.
Day 2: Tizi Oussem - ID Issa - Tizi Oudid – Mattat - Agersioual - Marrakech
Stop At: Tizi Oussem, Tizi Oussem, Marrakech-Safi
Day hike through the Berber villages. After breakfast, enjoy the sunshine on this colourful Valley and its marvelous typical Berber villages, leave Tizi Oussem and continue down to Id Issa village, before heading up to Tizi Oudid mountain pass (2000m), cross matat village after a wild thurifer juniper forest, get lunch under walnut groves and relax near the river. On the afternoon transfer back to Marrakech. Thank you for taking a guided Marrakech to Berber villages trek with experienced travel company ,at the end of trek we transfer you to your hotel in Imlil , Marrakech or to the airport ,and our 2 days Berber villages trek finishes.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
The trek finishes in Marrakech.
Duration: 2 hours
• Breakfast: Breakfast meal in comfortable Berber house or local riad.
• Lunch: Lunch meal in comfortable Berber house or local riad.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Let us know the place from where we pick up you. Hotel / Riad / Airport / Any villa or Apartment in Marrakech.Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.