Adventure at Dusk Sunset
All aboard! Pay a visit to the renowned Lover’s Beach; discover amazing natural rock formations and the famous Cabo Arch. Take a tour around the beautiful bay and meet face to face with the Pacific Ocean. Admire the stunning scenery provided by a sunset at Cabo San Lucas, while enjoying games, contests, dancing activities and a fearsome Pirate Show.
per adult from
150 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- Pirate boat ride, dinner and open bar on board.
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Round trip transportationand tips for the crew (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Cabos, Los Cabos, Baja California
Depart for an extraordinary afternoon on this Adventure at Dusk Sunset and discover the natural wonders of Cabo while having lots of fun. Bordering the coastline you will discover world famous wonders, like the Cabo Arch, locally known as “El Arco”, where you will have the opportunity to capture fantastic snapshots of this Cabo highlight, passing by some of the most exclusive and luxurious residences.
Marvel at the beauty of a sunset like any other. Pacific sunsets are spectacles featuring thousands of colors that gracefully merge with the ocean.
On the way back, experience a pirate adventure including games and amusing contests. Lastly, to give the perfect closure to your evening, enjoy a fun Pirate Show that narrates the story of a pirate captain that lost everything and will do anything to reconquer his ship, crew and treasure. A fascinating story accompanied by lights and audio effects, in addition to the laughs and thrill of the audience.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes, sunglasses, cap or hat and, during the winter, it is recommended to bring a light sweater, also camera and extra money for tips or additional expenses
- Schedule may vary depending on season (Winter or Summer)
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Visible signage: Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.