Adventure at Volcano Avenue + Train 2D - 1N
We will travel the section of the routes of the Volcanoes, where we will enter the National Park Cotopaxi, here we will be able to observe the landscape of the imposing Volcano of the Cotopaxi. We can observe its reflection in the Laguna of "Limpiopungo". Our adventure will continue with the route of the "Devil’s Nose" which will begin in Alausi.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Professional guide
- Train Tickets
What's excluded :
- Extra Drinks
- Museum Entrance
Day 1: QUITO – COTOPAXI - RIOBAMBA
Stop At: Cotopaxi National Park, Ecuador
Departure early in the morning to take the South Pan American where you can appreciate the imposing volcanoes that make up the route of the volcanoes, arrival to the Cotopaxi National Park (visitors register) then continue the tour until you reach the lagoon of Limpiopungo which is on the volcano slopes at 3800 msnm. Here is a short tour to photograph the place then Visit the interpretation center.
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Accomodation in Riobamba Hotel
Day 2: RIOBAMBA – ALAUSI - QUITO
Stop At: La Nariz del Diablo, Ecuador
Early departure from the hotel to Alausi station where we will board the "autoferro "or the so called Train of the Andes, to make the route known as the "Nose of the Devil". Arrival in Alausí. Return to Quito.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Airport International Mariscal Sucre (UIO) or The place where the tourist will be indicated
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.