Adventure Coba Sunset & Dinner Mayan Show
We will take you to the archeological zone when there are not many people to enjoy this magical tour and best of all it is an hour in which there is not much heat.
Fly over the longest zip line in the region and slide over the Coba lagoon. Immerse yourself in a spectacular closed cenote with 100% crystalline water
During dinner you will listen to live music and you will be able to witness pre-Hispanic dances and one of the most emblematic Mayan games "Juego de pelota" will show you scenes from the sacred book of the Maya "Popol Vuh".
Discover why this tour is a unique experience
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bicycle rental
- Entrance Cenote / cave diving
- Comfortable round transportation
- Dinner Show (typical food)
- Red or white wine during dinner
- Largest Zip line 512 m/ 1700 ft 30 m height
- Entry/Admission - Cobá Zona Arqueológica
What's excluded :
- Tips and souvenirs
- Tricycle $6 USD
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cobá Zona Arqueológica, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, 77793 Cobá, Q.R., Mexico
Come and have an incredible adventure in this archeological mayan zone.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas.The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes,
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Use sunscreen and sunglasses.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.