Adventure Day Combo: Rincon de la Vieja and Vida Aventura Park
Rincon de la Vieja National park is a must-visit destination in Guanacaste. Trails weave through woods shaded by giant strangler figs, and leads past the seasonal waterfall, sulfurous and steaming fumaroles, and volcanic mud pots known as “pailas”. Exotic and rare flora and fauna find refuge here including kinkajous, pumas, a variety of monkeys, sloths, tapirs, and jaguars. After visiting the park, we will drive to Vida Aventura Nature Park to continue our adventure. A delicious typical lunch, time to relax in a thermal pool or jacuzzi, and a choice of zip lining or horseback riding.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Rincon de La Vieja National Park
- Entry/Admission - Vida Aventura Nature Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rincon de La Vieja National Park, Costa Rica
This National Park is home of one of the most active volcano with fumaroles activity. On a 2 hours hike, you will see the energy that this sleeping giant liberates.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Liberia, Liberia, Province of Guanacaste
Liberia is know as the white city and its the capital of Guanacaste. We will stop so you can get to know this amazing place and have time for some shopping
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Vida Aventura Nature Park, Guanacaste Province, Bagaces, Costa Rica
You will experience zip lining, horseback riding, two volcanoes, hot springs, and mud baths all in one day! Vida Aventura is located in the Guanacaste Mountain Range, so you can enjoy all of these exciting activities without the high temperatures and the hot and humid climate of the lowlands.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at the main hotels in the Papagayo and Tamarindo Area in Guanacaste for this tour.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Disinfecting mat available before entering vehicles. Drives requiere to disinfect luggage before entering vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.