Adventure Half-day visit in Yangon including Shwedagon Pagoda
we believe our customer's delight is the pinnacle of success in everything we do. Therefore, our voyages are unique to others, where we provide more.
In this trip, you will be able to explore the downtown of Yangon and magnificent Shwedagon pagoda.
Not only that, you will be able to meet and experience the lives of local people.
discover the historical background and the finest architecture of Yangon colonial building
Interact with local people during visit to Shwedagon Pagoda and in the downtown area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned private car service for whole day, Entry/Admission fees for Shwedagon Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Personal expenses Meals and beverages Gratuities Cruise Terminal Pickup & Drop-off Fees (Additional Surcharge) Camera Fee, Personal expenses Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon Region
In the afternoon, you are picked up by our Company’s Tour Guide at your hotel and start half day tour to highlights of down town Yangon to see Sule Pagoda, City Hall, Independent monument and walk along old Colonial buildings like Telegraph Office, High Court Building Custom House and etc..
Then visit to the magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda, one of the wonders in the world and noted for its religious significance and artistic beauty. Enjoy the sun-set from the Great Temple. Offer the Planetary Post which belongs to your Birthday with water, flowers, candle lights, and incense sticks. Return to your Hotel in Yangon or transfer back Airport and end of the tours.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pickup from Yangon International Airport with additional charges.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.