Adventure in Sand: Jaisalmer - Longewala - 3 days group tour
Jaisalmer longewala attraction
Longewala War Museum
This is the visit to see the destroyed Pakistani tanks and vehicles followed by a sound and light show of the Longewala war story.
Jaisalmer Fort is situated in the city of Jaisalmer, in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It is believed to be one of the very few “living forts” in the world, as nearly one fourth of the old city’s population still resides within the fort.
You will get 1 days of Swiss Camp stay in this package. Where you will enjoy the gala dinner with Folk Dance and Music.
Jep Safari in Sand Dunes
Indulge in the Jeep Safari in Jaisalmer and get a chance to explore the picturesque sand dunes for around 30 minutes with your family and friends.
What's included :
- Accommodation at a 3 star
- hotel in Jaisalmer and Luxury
- Swiss Camps in Sam sand dunes (On triple/quad sharing basis)
- AC coach transfers from Gurgaon and back
- 4 meals – Dinner and Breakfast
- Guided tour of Jaisalmer ‘Living’ Fort
- Bonfire DJ setup at the Camps with a topping of Rajasthani Folk night
- On board tour leader and 24 hours call assistance
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Any personal expenses and any entry fees to museums, forts, monasteries etc.
- Any other meals apart from the ones mentioned above Anything else not mentioned under inclusions
- Jaisalmer Longewala Adventure Tour Itinerary:
Jaisalmer a culturally rich place, known as “The Golden City”, town carved from yellowish sandstones. The city is located at the Rajasthan, India. The town lies in the Thar Desert. The heritage of our history can be found in the Rajasthan and Jaisalmer is one of those places.
The most captivating places of Jaisalmer are Tanot Mata Temple, Longewala Border War Museum, Sam Sand Dunes, Kuldhara Haunted Village, Bada Bagh, Jaisalmer Fort, Gadisara Lake and Patwa Haweli. Historical places and geographical beauty are the rare combination of travel spots and Jaisalmer is one of them.
Tanot Mata Temple and Longewala War Museum:
Tanot Mata Temple and Longewala War Museum are known for its historical chronicle. These two places states divinity and war history.
During the Indo-Pakistan war in 1971, Pakistan army dropped bombs targeting to the temple, but not a single one was exploded. Till the date Tanot Mata Temple is taken care by the BSF India.
Sam Sand Dunes:
Sam Sand Dunes are a place from where a magnificent sunset can be viewed. Sweeping dunes, colored sky and that wind touch your skin will drop you in another world! Camel ride and Jeep safari can be add-on to your journey.
Kuldhara Haunted Village:
Kuldhara Haunted Village is known for a curse that no will re-populate the village. Paranormal specialists claimed paranormal activities at this place. Well known movies are picturised at this place. The government has announced the place as a tourist spot.
– Start our Journey from GURGAON Overnight to Jaisalmer
– Dinner stop at Neemrana 10 PM
– Jaisalmer market stroll
– Visit Patwon ki Haveli
– Jaisalmer Fort Exploration
– Sunset Jaisalmer Cafe Crawl
– Start our journey to Longewala
– See the destroyed Pakistani
tanks and vehicles.
– Visit Sam sand dunes
– Dune Bashing with Jeeps &
Super Quad Bikes
– Rajasthani Folk dance & DJ night
– Breakfast at the Camps
– Haunted village of Kuldhara
– Explore the city of Jaisalmer
– Start our Journey to Gurgaon
Departure Point :Gurgaon Ifco Chok Metro Station
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.