An adventure course is built like a loop. You climb up to a platform in a tree. The trees are connected to different stations, such as ziplines, spider webs and suspension bridges which lead to the next platform. The experience is quite exciting and 98% of the participants think it’s just enough challenging. This is a course built for almost everyone, and you have the possibility of varying the the range of difficulty.
Our Adventure Park in Fjällnora, about 20 km from Uppsala City, is something extraordinary. It’s one of Sweden’s largest tree top adventure courses with over 30 continuous elements in the main path with two levels.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fjallnora Friluftsomrade, 35 Fjaellnora, Uppsala 755 97 Sweden
Climb and explore the tree tops like Tarzan
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :GO Adventure AB - Adventure course in Fjällnora, FJÄLLNORA 35, 755 97 Uppsala, Sweden
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.