Adventure Puncak B29 & Tumpak Sewu Waterfall - Lumajang
Getting 2 experiences in 1 tour, both tour destinations are hidden paradise in Lumajang, East Java. Peak B29 (P30) is the highest peak, from this place will be seen clearly the entire area of Bromo and Semeru peak, a location that is also in great demand to get a Golden Sunrise in the Bromo area. The second destination is Sewu and Waterfall Drops which are favorite destinations, the uniqueness of these two waterfalls cannot be found anywhere else.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- The package includes all costs in the tour.
- Entry/Admission - Puncak B29
- Entry/Admission - Tumpak Sewu Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Goa Tetes
What's excluded :
- Costs do not include participants' personal shopping expenses during the trip
- Fees do not include exclusive travel photo and video fees
Day 1: Hunting for Sunrise at Peak B29 and P30
Pass By: Malang, Malang, East Java, Java
After being picked up at the meeting point, participants will be invited to travel to the location of Puncak B29 / P30 entrance via Senduro Lumajang.
Stop At: Puncak B29, Argosari, Senduro, Nganjir, Sariwani, Sukapura, Kabupaten Lumajang, Jawa Timur 67254, Indonesia
Participants will continue the journey by motorcycle to the location because it cannot be passed by car. Arriving at the peak of B29 / P30, participants can take a short break and wait for a golden moment surise against the background of Bromo.
After completing activities on Peak B29 / P30, participants will continue the journey to Pronojiwo.
Duration: 4 hours
• Breakfast: Box Rice, Bread and Bottled Water
No accommodation included on this day.
Day 2: Exploration of Tumpak Sewu Waterfall and Tetes Cave
Stop At: Jembatan Gladak, Taman Nasional Bromo Tengger Semeru, Lumajang 67373 Indonesia
Stop over on the way to Pronojiwo. The destination is a location that becomes an icon (characteristic) of Lumajang, which is a large bridge connecting Lumajang and Malang, below which is the lava flow of the Semeru eruption.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, Lumajang 67374 Indonesia
The waterfall is known as the Niagara Falls of East Java, with its exoticism and worldwide name. To get to the location of the waterfall participants must do the tracking with a slightly extreme path.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Goa Tetes, Besukcukit, Sidomulyo, Pronojiwo, Kabupaten Lumajang, Jawa Timur 67374, Indonesia
Being in the same river course as Tumpak Sewu Waterfall. The uniqueness of this waterfall is the shape of the waterfall that drips from the crevices of the ground and there are rows of rocks that make up Goa. To get to the location the participants must go along the river flow starting from Tumpak Sewu Waterfall.
Duration: 2 hours
• Lunch: Lunch at a stall (restaurant) in Lumajang
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Patung 3 Singa Arema, Jl. Trunojoyo, Kiduldalem, Kec. Klojen, Kota Malang, Jawa Timur 65119, Indonesia
2: Alun Alun Malang, Jl. Merdeka Selatan, Kiduldalem, Kec. Klojen, Kota Malang, Jawa Timur 65119, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Malang Airport, Malang Indonesia
Departure Time :10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- tour activities are not intended for children and infants.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.