Adventure Safari in Great Pyramids
Quad bike Safari around Pyramids
Professional Egyptologist with you all time
All entrance fees, Lunch, guidance fees, driver with Modern air-conditioned Car including in price.
Ho Hidden Costs
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - lunch in a local Restaurant with a large bottle of Water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Tipping to guide, driver, etc (optional NOT obligatory)
- Enjoy a Quad Biking At Giza Pyramids in the desert around the Pyramids, where you can enjoy the view of the Pyramids while quad biking in a unique experience that has something to add on your tour.
At 9.00 AM. you will find our Egyptologist speaking guide waiting for you at your hotel lobby then Drive to visit the legendary majestic The Three Pyramids, which are considered one of the Old Seven Wonders, erected by Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerionos. When you finish exploring the Great Pyramids our next stop is a visit to the Sphinx monument; guarding the royal burial chambers and temple of Cheops.It is a mythical statue with the body of a lion & human head.
Then you will see the old Pharaohs were doing their writings over these lovely papers & the perfumes shops to enjoy the wonderful smell of the fresh oils which the perfumes are.
Then Visit School of Manufacture of Carpets.
Lunch at a Local restaurant (Typical food).
Enjoy to visit The Step Pyramid of King Zoser in Sakkara then proceed to The Ancient City of Memphis and the Huge statue of King Ramses II.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any place in CairoAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.