Adventure SNUBA in St. Maarten
SNUBA is a professionally guided, shallow water diving program available to snorkelers and novice divers of all ages – and it requires no formal training or certifications. The SNUBA program is safe, easy and an appealing introduction to the underwater world. SNUBA is fun and entertaining; but it sparks wonderment in guests, increasing marine awareness and environmental conservancy.
This is a family activity. We offer this tour from 8 years on and up. There is also no maximum age.
per adult from
What's included :
- 10 minute boat ride
- Shallow water diving program available to snorkelers and novice divers of all ages
- SNUBA Equipment
What's excluded :
Actually, we do not go to the beach, but we operate from our boat/platform. This choice was not an option in the list. It is a 10 minute boatride from the starting point. SNUBA is done in Little Bay, while we meet in Bobby's Marina
Departure Point :Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks are mandatory until the moment of entering the water. Materials are disinfected with both disinfection solutions & ultra-violet light on ongoing bases. We do not have any staff other than ourselves. Face masks are not provided, but if indicated, we will invest and guests can obtain.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.