This tour allows you to travel into a very pristine, uninhabited area of Provo. You will snorkel on a calm, protected shallow reef, having a 20 foot diving ladder to jump off of the top tier or slide; swing or trampoline into the blue; all the while having Captain Bill as your charming, knowledgeable host. His 30 + years of experience is full of facts and stories.
Your tour is aboard Jammin', a large catamaran, with lots of room to roam around; . You can enjoy the sun above, or shade below and have the convenience of an on board restroom. Having a full deck of shade is a big plus; we're proud of this feature and love being known as "the shadiest boat operator here" LOL
IMPORTANT NOTE: The tour no longer goes to visit the pirate cave due to activities in this area that is beyond my control. I now offer time on a lovely uninhabited island. "Chill time" with opportunities for shelling; playing with footballs, frisbees and island tunes has been a hit and an EXCELLENT cave substitute.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Unlimited Rum Punch
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Sapodilla Bay Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sapodilla Bay Beach, Turks and Caicos
Here, you will board the boat for your tour, around Osprey Rock to the Pirate Caves.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Sapodilla Bay Beach, TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The 40 ft. catamaran is the largest and most comfortable boat for day tours in the islands. I have decided to keep my numbers @ less than 50% of capacity.. You'll find lots of room to stretch out and relax; almost like having a private charter without the expense of chartering the whole boat.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.