Fun, informal, experiential and personalized, this walking tour takes the excitement to the heart with the ascent to the arch of one of the most famous bridges of the Douro River, but not without before discovering the high part of the city and roaming the palate by several Typical Portuguese snacks!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Covers all the equipment necessary for the climb
- Snacks - It includes a stop for tapas
- Entry/Admission - Ponte da Arrabida
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ponte da Arrabida, A1 Autoestrada do Norte, Porto 4150 Portugal
You will climb what was once the biggest concrete bridge arch in the world!
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Praça de Almeida Garrett, 4000-069 Porto, Portugal
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Ribeira (Infante), 4050-548 Porto, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.