Adventure Trekking to Palaung Villages in Kalaw
Trekking to Palaung Villages by passing the forest way and observe the tradition, culture and cultivation system of ethnic groups and learn their ways of plantation and their culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Personal expenses Beverages, Gratuities, Camera Fee, Personal expenses, Travel insurance,
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kalaw, Kalaw, Shan State
Your trekking guide will meet you at your hotel and pick up.
Then we start our trekking from your hotel to 1st village - Ywar Thit, it will take 2:30 hr.
You can visit local houses, plantation of tea, oranges, corn and etc.
We continue our trip to Tar Yaw Village for 45 minutes by passing View point.
We will stop View Point to have our lunch at a small Nepali restaurant by enjoying the beautiful scenery and panorama view.
Then visit around Tar Yaw village, small school and monastery and we will have light refreshment before coming back.
We will trek back to Kalaw for 2:30 hr. and back to hotel.
End of the trip.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for infant and child under 10 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.