Adventure Whale Watching Tour Mooloolaba
THE BEST WHALE WATCHING TOUR IN MOOLOOLABA!
Enjoy the spectacular humpback whale migration onboard Adventure Rafting! Our high-speed RIB means less travel time and more whale watching time!
In a group of only 9 guests, your guaranteed to get up close and personal, making memories to last a life time without the crowds! Our guests can watch the whales frolic and play with the spectacular scenery of the Sunshine Coast as their background - on Adventure Rafting everyone has a window seat! BOOK NOW for an experience you'll never forget!
per adult from
90 to 100 minutes
What's included :
- Spray jacket
- Spray glasses
- All Fees and Taxes
- Waterproof phone case
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mooloolaba Beach, Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba, Queensland 4557 Australia
Recently voted the number sixth best beach in Australia by Tripadvisor, Mooloolaba Beach is known as one of the most beautiful beaches on the Sunshine Coast.
Pass By: Point Cartwright, Pacific Boulevard, Mooloolaba, Queensland Australia
Flanked on one side by the ocean and the Mooloolah River on the other, Point Cartwright is a stunning beach, located at the base of the headland at the northern end of Kawana Beach. See the iconic Point Cartwright lighthouse and ocean themed mural-painted reservoir.
Pass By: Alexandra Headland Beach, 98/110 Alexandra Parade, Alexandra Headland, Queensland 4572 Australia
Alexandra Headland has a relaxed and laid back atmosphere that complements the soothing rolling surf and inviting beaches. Alexandra Headland's main attraction is its magnificent coastal frontage of beach, headland and parks extending for kilometres north and south.
Pass By: Mudjimba beach, Unnamed Road, Mudjimba QLD 4564, Australia
Old Woman Island (or Mudjimba Island) is located 1km off the coast. There are a number of Aboriginal legends abound about the Island. One has it, the Island was the result of an epic battle between two men, Coolum and Ninderry, and a woman called Maroochy. The end result was that Coolum's head was knocked off and ended up in the ocean, creating Mudjimba Island. Mount Coolum, seven kilometers to the north, is now flat topped due to the lack of a head!
There are various other legends involving Aboriginal women living on the island until old age, hence the "Old Woman" name.
Departure Point :The Wharf Mooloolaba, 123 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba QLD 4557, Australia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.