Aeolian Islands Day Trip from Taormina: Stromboli and Panarea
Explore the volcanic islands of Panarea and Stromboli in the UNESCO-listed Aeolian Archipelago, on a day trip from Taormina. After traveling by motorboat to each island, enjoy free time to swim in their crystalline waters or amble around their villages. Cruise around Stromboli to see the island’s volcano at its bombastic best. A crater called Sciara del Fuoco is easily visible from the water, so look out for its frequent jet-like eruptions lighting up the night sky!
per adult from
13 to 14 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport between islands by motorboat
- Multilingual Tour escort/host
- Entry/Admission - Chiesa di San Pietro in Panarea
- Entry/Admission - Stromboli Volcano
What's excluded :
- Lunch, Dinner
- Eco tax at the Port of Milazzo (approx. 5 euros between 1st June - 30th September and 2.5 euros from the 1st to the 31st October). Please note the amount may be subject to changes during the season.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Capo di Milazzo, Milazzo, Sicily Italy
Reach Milazzo and get on board the motorboat
Stop At: Chiesa di San Pietro in Panarea, Near by Vetta Paranea, 98050, Sicily Italy
Free time on the island of Panarea
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Stromboli Volcano, Sicily Italy
Visit the island of Stromboli
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Via Luigi Pirandello, 36c, 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
2: Recanati Bus Terminal, Viale Dionisio, 12, 98035 Giardini Naxos ME, Italy
3: 98037 Letojanni, Province of Messina, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The conduct of maritime excursions, as well as being affected by weather and sea conditions, is always subordinate to the decisions of the shipping company and the authorities.
- This tour is operated in English, German, Italian. All 3 languages will be spoken during the tour.
- Recommended clothing: wind jacket, hat, bathing suit, towel and sunscreen lotion
- From September departure will be anticipated by one hour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 79 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- - We also remind you that access to passengers with a fever equal to / greater than 37.5 ° or flu symptoms is prohibited. - It is mandatory to use the mask to access the means of transport in addition to the regulatory distances
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.