Aerial Helicopter Tour of Downtown St. Pete
St Pete’s only air conditioned Helicopter tours!
Lift off from waterside Albert Whitted Airport in downtown St. Pete, glide over the beautiful waters of the bay and circle around the St. Petersburg Pier. Return over the heart of St. Petersburg and Tropicana Field. This quick ride is perfect for young children or first-time flyers! It will be an experience you will never forget.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tropicana Field, 1 Tropicana Dr, St. Petersburg, FL 33705-1703
Home to the Tampa Bay Rays, Tropicana Field's 1.1 million square feet include unique design features and fan amenities found nowhere else in the Major Leagues.
Pass By: Downtown St Petersburg, Central Avenue and 2nd Street, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Downtown St. Petersburg is the city’s heart, replete with high-rises, shops, restaurants, bars and attractions.
Pass By: The Dali Museum, One Dali Blvd, St. Petersburg, FL 33701-4901
This museums unique architecture is perfect for the unique artist whose work it showcases.
Pass By: Tampa Bay Aviation, 540 1st St S, St. Petersburg, FL 33701, USA
Tampa Bay Aviation offers scenic helicopter tours departing waterside out of Albert Whitted Airport! We have multiple tours available, even an option to customize your own personal experience!
Departure Point :540 1st St S, St. Petersburg, FL 33701, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Price is per person. Three person minimum or private tour fee of $15 will be assessed for groups of 2 or less
- Please enter your desired departure time in the Special Requirements box at check-out.
- Children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Total passenger weight must not exceed 550 lbs (249 kg).
- Helicopter weight max is 300 lbs per seat.
- Same day tours are available just call to book.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.