Afro Piracicabana Route
The itinerary is a way of getting to know the black history of Piracicaba. In addition to visiting points in the Center to the tourist complex of Rua do Porto, you will learn stories about Batuque de Umbigada, DR.Black and learn about works by black engineers.
per adult from
1 day 2 hours
What's included :
- Local Tourist Guide
What's excluded :
Itinerary to know the black history existing in the city of Piracicaba. Light and relaxed walk through the city center passing through historical and cultural points.
• Avenida Doutor Maurice Allain 454 Parque do Engenho Central, Piracicaba, State of Sao Paulo 13405-123 Brazil
Departure Point :Rua Praça José Bonifácio, R. Praça José Bonifácio - Centro, Piracicaba - SP, 13400, Brazil
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/21/2020 - 8/7/2022
Saturday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.