After-Hours Leonardo da Vinci Last Supper Tour and Dinner at Eataly Milan
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece “The Last Supper” with an exclusive, extended night opening and to enjoy a taste of the best made in Italy food and wine at Eataly Milan.
Italy is well-known worldwide for its incredibly rich art heritage and for the incomparable quality of its food. This tour combines these two, fundamental parts of the Italian culture and history and offers a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Combine two amazing experiences: visit Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece “The Last Supper” and enjoy an exclusive dinner at Eataly, where food and wine are always of the finest quality.
per adult from
What's included :
- 30 minute Last Supper visit
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Professional art historian guide
- One-way private transfer by private minivan
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Il Cenacolo
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Il Cenacolo, Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, 20123 Milan Italy
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece “The Last Supper” with an exclusive, unique and extended night opening.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie 2, 20123 Milan Italy
Meet your licensed English-speaking guide in front of the Last Supper Museum at 7pm, and let them introduce you to the most exclusive tour in Milan.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :The Last Supper, Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 2, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :7:15 PM
Return Detail :Piazza Venticinque Aprile, Milano MI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- For the Last Supper visit, children up to the age of 1 do not need a reservation if they are carried by a parent and enter without a stroller
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by New Age City Tours