Afternoon 3-Hour Seattle City Tour
Small group tours of Seattle. Space Needle, Pike Place Market, and all major attractions, highlights, and picture postcard photo-ops on a three hour tour in comfortable motor coaches with tours of never more than 14 guests. Fun, entertaining, and informative guides provide local flavor with personal anecdotes and historical nuggets only a local could know.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup and drop off at a convenient location near Westlake Center in downtown Seattle
- Transport by air conditioned coach - 14 passenger limit
- Guided narration by a professional local guide
- Hop off at 3 points during the tour for photos and more
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel Pickup not available
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pioneer Square, Yesler Street & 1st Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104
Seattle’s original downtown is now a 35 square block historic district filled with turn of the century Romanesque architecture, art galleries & trendy restaurants all of which border the sports stadiums for the Seahawks, Sounders and Mariners.
Pass By: Chinatown International District, Yesler Way and Fourth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104
Home to Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Korea, Cambodian, and Hmong communities, this neighborhood continues to play a role in Seattle’s multicultural identity. Seattle’s waterfront includes the aquarium, ferris wheel, classic seafood restaurants, funky souvenir shops, historic piers and ferry and water taxi terminals.
Stop At: Kerry Park, 250 W Highland Dr Queen Ann Hill, Seattle, WA 98119-3529
The Seattle Center is a 72 acre urban park and is the site of the 1962 World's Fair. The home of the Space Needle, Paul Allen’s Experience Music Project, Dale Chihuly’s Garden and Glass exhibition and Pacific Science Center.
Kerry Park on Queen Anne Hill provides a dramatic panoramic photo opportunity of Seattle’s skyline. You’ll also view the spectacular architecture and aesthetic in one of the city’s more exclusive, old-money neighborhoods.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Fremont Troll, North 36th St. Freemont District, Seattle, WA
Seattle has its very own troll under a bridge. Let us take you there!
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Seattle Waterfront, Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101
The Central Waterfront of Seattle, in the state of Washington, US, is the most urbanized portion of the Elliott Bay shore. It runs from the Pioneer Square shore roughly northwest past Downtown Seattle and Belltown, ending at the Broad Street site of the Olympic Sculpture Park.
Stop At: Amazon Spheres, 2101 7th Ave, Seattle, WA 98121-5114
The Amazon Spheres are three spherical conservatories that are part of the Amazon headquarters campus in Seattle, Washington, United States. Designed by NBBJ and landscape firm Site Workshop, the three glass domes are covered in pentagonal hexecontahedron panels and serve as an employee lounge and workspace.
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Hiram M. Chittenden Locks, 3015 NW 54th St, Seattle, WA 98107-4213
The Ballard Locks carry more boat traffic than any other lock in the US, and the Locks, along with the fish ladder and the surrounding Carl S. English Jr. Botanical Gardens attract more than one million visitors annually, making it one of Seattle's top tourist attractions
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :1620 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.