Afternoon: half day Cusco city tour
Explore Cusco, the former capital of the Inca Empire and one of the most important cities of the Vice royalty of Peru. At that time, and in the hands of the Spaniards, it was adorned with churches, palaces and baroque and neoclassical plazas, which is what today makes it the main tourist place in Peru. Declared a World Heritage Site in 1983 by Unesco, it is usually called, due to the great number of monuments that it possesses, the "Rome of America".
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up from your accommodation in Cusco
- Guided tour - English/Spanish
What's excluded :
- Meals not specifies on the itinerary
- Tourist Ticket - S/70.00 per person
- Entrances to Cathedral - S/25.00 per person
- Entrances to Qoricancha - S/15.00 per person
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico De Cusco
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico De Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
Discover a truly fascinating place to visit: providing a blend of the two cultures (Inca and Spanish) the city has a look and feel to it that is completely different to the rest of Peru.
Departure is around 1pm and you will start your visit with the famous Cusco's Cathedral where you can appreciate its incredible paintings and architecture. We will visit the Temple of the Sun (Qoricancha) and the various Inca sites found just outside of the city center, such as the Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, Quenqo, Pucapucara and the Inca baths of Tambomachay. This tour is a must when visiting Cusco!
We will be back in Cusco around 7pm. Drop off at Plaza Regocijo, 2 blocks from main square.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Main Plaza, 08680, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from accommodation in Cusco city center. In case passengers are staying outside the city center, a meeting place will be set.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Plaza Kusipata, Cusco 08002, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.