Afternoon Horseback Riding Tour with Lunch
After meeting the pretty horses onsite a guide will mount you on a calm horse for a fun adventure through the mountains. The trail area is called Rainbow Gardens because of its beautiful backdrop of surrounding mountains and canyon landscape. In fact the geologic layers that help make the Grand Canyon so spectacular are exposed at our trail site. With the areas significant historic, cultural and scenic vistas you can relax while your knowledgeable guide and highly trained horses show you the area that once was rode by pioneers that settled Las Vegas. Upon request our guides will snap some "action shots" of you and your group enjoying the ride. Great for showing your friends and family your horseback riding adventure. Lunch includes choice of with Beverage. The tour is approximately 2 hour including Meal time.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of helmets, horses, mounting block and all tack needed to ride
- Knowledgeable Guide to lead your tour
- Lunch - BBQ Sandwich, corn bread, macaroni salad and Beverage
What's excluded :
- Souvenir Photos
- Private transportation
- Don’t waste your vacation time driving hours to other horseback riding places. We are located approx 20 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip. Upon arrival you will be greeted by our friendly and knowledgeable guides. Tour includes a delicious BBQ Lunch with beverage. Guides will mount you on a calm pretty horse for a fun adventure through the Rainbow Gardens mountains. With beautiful backdrop of surrounding mountains full of purple, burgundy, yellow rock formations with green plants and Red canyon landscape to enjoy. The Same geologic layers that make the Grand Canyon so spectacular are also at our trail site. See a real (inactive) Volcano! Animals you may encounter on tour this include desert tortoise, lizards, the cotton tale, the burrowing owl, big horn sheep, wild donkeys, coyote, badgers, and chip monks. Relax while your knowledgeable guide and highly trained horses show you the area that once was rode by pioneers that settled Las Vegas. Our guides will snap some Souveniour "action shots" of you and your group enjoying the ride. Great for showing your friends and family your horseback riding adventure. Both Uber and Lyft come to us. The tour is approximately 1.5 hour.
• Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 10 Lakeshore Rd, NV 89005
• Lava Butte, Las Vegas, NV
• BBQ Sandwich with Cowboy Macaroni salad, Sweet Cornbread and Drink - BBQ pulled Chicken sandwich with cowboy macaroni salad, corn bread and beverage
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Henderson, NV 89011, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- 260 lb rider Weight limit strictly enforced.
- Must be able to get on horse to ride
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.