Afternoon Hot Air Balloon Flight Over Phoenix
Take in the beautiful Arizona Sonoran Desert at sunset like never before! Floating 2,000-5,000 feet over the desert in a hot air balloon, the 360 degree unobstructed views and peacefulness of flight is breathtaking. Following your 45-60 minute hot air balloon flight, guests are treated to chilled champagne and gourmet evening hors d'oeuvres in the desert, the perfect end to the day.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Candlelit evening hors d'oeuvres provided by local favorite Vincent's on Camelback Restaurant
- Commemorative flight certificate
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option not selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Phoenix Sonoran Desert Preserve, 1900 W Desert Vista Trail, Phoenix, AZ 85085
Your hot air balloon tour check in at the Deer Valley Airport Balloon Ride Parking Area, unless the roundtrip hotel transfers option is selected.
Guests will float above the awe-inspiring Sonoran Desert viewing local landmarks, wildlife and plant life from above.
Pass By: Camelback Mountain, Phoenix, AZ 85018
Soar past iconic Camelback Mountain in the Phoenix Valley. This mountain is a favorite of local hikers and cyclists.
Pass By: Downtown Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
As the sun sets, you'll see Downtown Phoenix in the distance.
As you come in to land, a table complete with linens and china awaits you in the heart of the desert, a clue to what you are about to enjoy! You'll be greeted with a traditional celebration that includes scrumptiously prepared gourmet cuisine from the award-winning Vincent’s on Camelback restaurant. First-time flyers will be treated to the legendary Balloonists Ceremony that balloonists all over the world have been sharing for more than a century.
Departure Point :702 W Deer Valley Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85027, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with broken bones, or who have had recent surgery
- Passengers must be able to jump off the second step of a ladder onto the ground
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Actual flight time is approximately 1 hour
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- For shared hot air balloon rides, we have limited our hot air balloon + chase vehicle capacity to a maximum of 10 passengers, to provide additional room + distance for our guests. The post-flight a champagne toast will be provided, however our food service has been temporarily suspended.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.