Afternoon in Saint-Emilion with a Tesla (5h)
For this eco wine tour, we propose you to discover Saint-Emilion, a two-thousand-year-old vineyard that is part of the World Heritage of Mankind on board a TESLA.
Comfortably installed in this environmentally friendly, luxurious and comfortable car, you will enjoy a panoramic view of the vineyards and prestigious châteaux along the road: Cheval Blanc, Angelus, Figeac, Pavie,...
You could contemplate the magnificent valley of the Bard and enjoy a walk in Saint Emilion.
Your guide will take you to visit two prestigious châteaux in the region, including a barrel tasting to discover an unassembled wine. Your driver will explain everything you need to know about our rich region throughout your trip in Tesla.
We can, on request and according to the availability of the châteaux, adapt us to make you visit your favorite châteaux.
Each visit lasts on average between 1 and 2 hours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Visits & tastings
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Ferrand
- Entry/Admission - Chateau Soutard
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chateau de Ferrand, 33330 Saint-Hippolyte France
Visit of the estate of this great classified growth and barrel tasting in the cellars, followed by a tasting of 4 vintages of Château de Ferrand*.
*according to availability
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chateau Soutard, 1 Lieu Dit Soutard Bp4, 33330 Saint-Emilion France
Visit of the Château Soutard* facilities, from the vineyard to the cellars, and tasting of the wines of this great classified growth.
*according to availability
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your driver/guide can pick up you everywhere in Bordeaux area : at your hotel, station, port or airport! Airports
- Bordeaux Airport, Bordeaux France
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The safety of our passengers and our drivers is at the centre of our concerns. We therefore keep ourselves informed and up to date on the health and safety requirements to be guaranteed on board of our vehicles.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.