Afternoon Kata Tjuta Small Group Tour
See one of the most dramatic natural rock formations in the world! Take a guided, small-group tour of the conglomerate rock domes of Kata Tjuta, one of Australia’s most iconic natural features! Travel to the famous Walpa Gorge and learn the history and myths surrounding this spiritual place!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off from all Ayers Rock Resort hotels
- Professional guide
- 1 bottle water and refill
What's excluded :
- National Park Entry Fee ($25 per adult/$12.50 per child (5-15 years) - valid for 72 hours) - payable direct
- Infant Car Seat (0-4 years - mandatory for vehicles in the Northern Territory) $60 - payable direct
- Entry/Admission - Walpa Gorge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Red Centre, Northern Territory
Travel to Kata Tjuta (The Olgas) where your guide will reveal the many attributes of this diverse environment. Arriving at Walpa Gorge you will walk between the mighty conglomerate domes and hear how these 36 domes that make up Kata Tjuta have evolved over millions of years.
Stop At: Walpa Gorge, Kata Tjuta Rd Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
Walpa Gorge walk is a 2.6km (1.6 Mile) return walk. The guide will discuss the geology, flora and fauna that surrounds Kata Tjuta.
The walk itself is of moderate difficulty. It is rocky and uneven underfoot.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying at Emu Walk apartments, your pick up location will be Desert Gardens hotel.If you are Staying at The Lost Camel, your pick up location will be Sails in the Desert Hotel. Pick up times differ depending on the time of year. Please reconfirm pick up time on arrival into Ayers Rock Resort.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Maximum 11 participants
- The tour will arrive back approximately 30 minutes prior to Sounds of Silence dinner pickup
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tours are conducted in a travel bubble. The group travels together without sticking to social distancing measures, however the guide will ensure you are kept away from other travel bubbles in the area. Please BYO PPE as it will not be provided. A Covid 19 form is to be filled out on tour departure.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.