Afternoon Sail & Snorkel
The 43 ft "Gauguin" Beneteau First Cruising Monohull is Designed by Bruce Farr from New Zealand for a fast, sea kindly hull with a terrific, livable interior in the Beneteau tradition.
Featuring three comfortable double staterooms with lots of opening ports and hatches, navigation station, 2 heads with showers, refrigeration and freezer, full electronics, autopilot, ac when dockside, available for day sails from 2 hours up. and inter-island for weeks or more.
What's included :
- Certified guide
What's excluded :
Enjoy an exciting sailing day in Honolulu! aboard the 43 feet "Gauguin" Beneteau First Cruising Monohull for up to 6 guests. Beautiful views of Waikiki beach and Diamond head.
Departure Point :Honolulu sailing company, 1125 Ala Moana Blvd Slip A20, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.